Laman

Selasa, 14 September 2010

My steps


I remembered the time when I chose SMA Negeri 5 Cimahi became my school, for approximately July, 2006. I didn’t know about my feeling at that time, sad or happy. I do mean to say that in this particular instance it was the best thing for me on a day and date which I need not trouble myself to repeat, inasmuch as it can be of no possible consequence to listen of my heart. Perhaps, my heart was sad because actually SMA Negeri 5 Cimahi wasn’t my favorite school at all.

I didn’t want to do something. I wanted to rest, just to set my mind and my heart at rest until I realized that she wasn’t me and I had to lick wounds. I had to move on and left all the things behind.

I knew that it was the fate although every time I felt like I cannot go on, I felt so lost, and all I saw was night and darkness all around but I knew that Allah is always by my side. Insya Allah I will find my way. Yes, don’t despair and never loose hope because He is never far away from me.

Finally, I studied there and also planned that I wanted to move in the next semester in other school. But, Allah wanted me stayed for a while because I got the first rank there and it was the good steps to stake out my next life. I felt that the life was beginning.

I believed that everyone on this earth has ability to lead and inspire, so did I and I had to move on. My life was filled with many dreams. I listed my dreams in order to the truth will out. I knew sometimes my work felt small and insignificant,but remembered a small ripple can gain momentum. Beside, many laughed at me, but so what? Keep forward. I promised.

When I wanted to get the first rank, Allah gave it until I graduated from my high school. From the first grade until third grade I always got the first rank, although when the second semester of my third grade I got the third rank of my class, and even Allah permitted me became the best in my high school until I got many scholarships. Whereas, all happened because the disaffection of me but I can get it because I thought that I had to get out of the stands, get on of the court because I knew that “what you think, what is you become”. I just had to dream big, feel it, achieve it and whatever “your dreams are, go for it” and you will inspire people. I believe it.


I also remembered when I used a veil for the first time, Allah guided me so much because there were a lot of stories that made me decided to use a veil. Although I just said it in my heart that I wanted to use a veil, but Allah heard it and gave me a chance when I was Senior High School. Perhaps Allah didn't give all that we wanted, but He gave all that we needed, so did I. :)

Again, Allah showed that He was near from me. I wanted to give my school something of me, and Allah gave it. I love biology so much, reading and also writing. Although I can't follow biology's olympiad of my city ,but I follow many competitions of English, Physics, and also writings. Perhaps, I can't give something from physics to my school, but I can give a lot from english and also writings. Allah permitted me followed many competitions until province and I knew that I may success with other blow :)

Don't ever give up because my motto to take my dreams, and also biology. It was hard for me to forget about biology, and I wanted to study in microbiology ITB, but Allah wanted me to study in english departement, faculty of letters, university of padjadjaran. I always thank to Allah whatever His fate for me.

I wanted to laugh when I remembered about unforgettable moments that happened when I was in senior high school. Started with my disaffection until it grew up became happiness. Started from small dreams until it became a big dream. The story about love and friendship also colored my life. It colored with happiness, sadness, storm and stress, loving, abhorence, and selfish self. I always enjoyed it and I never stop to dream because this is what I am and what are you? :)

2 komentar:

  1. wow, great story
    beda ya tulisan ijal ama tulisan kamu mah, ijal mah jarang nulis jadi biasa aja hasilnya, hehe

    BalasHapus
  2. subhanallah, itu namanya hayoh siapa coba...
    terus dibawahnya nyebutin ijal...
    ckck
    tapi itu buru2, liat tenses nya aja belum pada dibenerin.

    BalasHapus