Laman

Senin, 10 Mei 2010

PABLO

somebody like you were million to one
I can't believe it
you're one in a million

(miley cyrus- one in a million)

Pablo, when I write it, I really miss you. Love you :D

You're my only one that accompany me when I sleep, when I take a breath, when I face the world. Hahaha. I know you never say something to me or say yes and no when I tell you about my story. But, It doesn't matter because through your eyes, I know that you listen to me. You're my faithful listener. :))


Got me out here in the water so deep-another world :D

I want to enter your world. In another world, when you have a free time to imagine all the things into your heart and your mind. Some questions that I would ask you about; How do your world's form? How do about your family? your siblings? And How is about your delicious tea when you promise me? Is it true, Pablo? Answer me, Pablo ….. I am sorry, I forget all the things about you.


About you.

They say that good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of your eyes. :)) . You're brown. Nice....., you always ease my pain and also my sadness. Don't say something Pablo, or I will cry because I am happy here and always ask how do I get here? And there you are. You're bland, you're nice, you're everything for me. When people always pretend to be something, especially in front of me, you're different because you're what looked like.


Thanks

Thank you because you always beside me when I need you. Thank you because you always listen to me. Perhaps you are tired because of that, but really I don't know how to thank more. Thanks in advance dear. You're my only one. You're my nice doll :))


I didn't think twice or rationalize

(miley cyrus-one in a million)

:D :D


2 komentar: